The Avaya Partner ACS: Reliability, simplicity,
and a powerful selection of advanced telephony
features, make PARTNER® Advanced Communications
System a popular key system and the perfect choice
for a small growing business.
PARTNER® Advanced Communications System is
designed to help meet the complex business needs
facing small enterprises todaywith room
for growth tomorrow. The newer Partner ACS Revision 8 offers
greater flexibility and capacity with 5 lines and 9 extensions
without any additional equipment. Depending on your
requirements, the processor module can operate on its own or
with a 2-slot or 5-slot carrier and additional
expansion modules. These expansion modules add
lines and extensions to the system and voice messaging.
The PARTNER® Advanced Communications System
supports a wide variety of features that can be
combined to give you greater control over your
business. Productivity enhancements like
- Caller ID (including name and number)
- Variety of Voicemail / Automated Attendant
- Support for Partner and industry standard
- System wide speed dial
- Extra port on each phone for cordless phones and credit card readers
- Software upgrades are simple using a PCMCIA
- Call Accounting data
- Contact closure to control door entry through
- Remote administration capabilities
- Support for T1 technology
Small businesses have been relying on Telecom Global Services for AT&T Lucent and Avaya Repair since 1986. The PARTNER®
systems has been installed in New Jersey Business for over 20 years and there are over
a million PARTNER® sytems in operation worldwide.
The system is well known for ease of use and reliability.